Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Description of the event, including a concise biography of the speaker, as it should appear in the flyer. Please proofread and spell check your submission prior to submitting. Limit text to 95 word abstract and 55 word bio.
Description of the event, including a biography of the speaker, as it should appear on the IHC event web page. Please proofread and spell check your submission prior to submitting. No limit to text for abstract and bio.
Please list in order of support, highest to lowest.
Please check here to request a flyer. Flyers may only be requested for RFGs or IHC award recipients. Flyers will not be produced for cosponsored events. Flyers will be distributed to specified departments upon request. If you would like additional flyers to distribute, please contact the Program and Events Coordinator.
- • Images should be at least 1200 pixels on one of its sides (vertical or horizontal).
- • Images can be sent in any format (JPG, TIFF, PDF, PNG,
- • Please do not send us images already attached to a Word Document
- • Make sure to submit images that either you own the rights to or that fall under the Fair Use Copyright, or that do not have any copyright restrictions.
- • The IHC's Senior Artist can also provide you with an image from an archive or image bank that suits the subject of the event and also meets the legal standards.
Online Image Archives
Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, tiff, pdf, png, gif.
Please provide photo credit if applicable.
Please include anything that you would like to add to the event information that you were unable to elsewhere in the form.