The IHC offers workshops on various aspects of research development and proposal writing, which can be tailored to a specific department or research group. Examples of past workshops include:
- Office of Research Orientation for New Faculty
- How to Find Funding for Your Research (COS training)
- Funding and Proposal Writing for Conferences, Workshops, and Seminars
- Grant Writing 101 for the Social Sciences, Humanities and Fine Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) program officer visit/NEH proposal workshop
If you would like to request a departmental workshop or program officer visit, or if you have an idea for a new workshop topic, please contact Brandon Fastman, email@example.com.